The First Back to School Haul

Yesterday, I went to the mall and bought some clothes for school. Here's some of the purchases! 


I bought these Red Camel jeans from Belk's. I'm usually afraid to buy printed jeans, but decided to get these. They fit well and can be worn with tons of blouses. I'm afraid that these jeans are going to be too hard for me to pull off. So, I just hope I can pull together a good look featuring these. 


Most of you know by now that I have a love for prints. This dress is in a silhouette that is appropriate for school. I always hate the strict dress codes, but you learn just to work around it. 


I bought these dark jeggings and absolutely love them. They are a good basic to have in any wardrobe. 


I also bought some things from Victoria's Secret, but I thought that would be awkward to show. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! I'm going shopping again next week. That will be a major haul, so watch for that. I was thinking of doing a "how to style" type thing. Would you guys like to read that? Feel free to email me! (I have shopping dilemmas all the time and need a honest opinion.) 

Don't forget to follow me on


No comments