Back to School






Pictures from my Tumblr


Hi everyone! It's late here, but I promised myself that I would post every two days. I start sophomore year on the 19th of this month. I haven't been able to go shopping yet, so that's on the agenda of this coming week. I always have loved going shopping for school supplies, but I do not enjoy going back to school. Don't get me wrong, I love learning, but I am really not looking forward to this school year. I start all of my marketing and clothing classes this year. I take my first language course and that's going to be something I'll love. Would any of you enjoy a haul post sometime soon?  I hope you all have/had a lovely day!

PS: Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and follow me through Google. Both links are to the side.

1 comment

  1. OMG! I'm going to be a sophomore in September and I'm taking a clothing/fashion class as well!Also, you should definitely do a haul post!!

    XO

    Brie at chicvadourbyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete