How to Style: Printed Jeans

How to Style: Printed Jeans


French connection shirt
usa.frenchconnection.com



H M sweat shirt
$15 - hm.com


STELLA McCARTNEY flower print jeans
$300 - montaignemarket.com


By Malene Birger printed skinny jeans
$90 - bymalenebirger.com


Skinny leg jeans
amazon.com





I am just now posting this and I apologize for that. I've been busy worrying about school supplies and what not. This is how I personally would style printed jeans. I've always shied away from prints. Lately, I've been drawn to the bold prints. I always style these with solid colored blouses. This makes the jeans become the statement piece. You can easily pull out a solid shirt and match from there. If you're like me, you aren't confident in wearing two different prints. I don't know. Maybe I'll be wearing two different prints in one outfit soon. I'm feeling a bit spontaneous.

What current things are you loving?

2 comments

  1. The yellow pair are amazing! I'm really loving yellow lately. If only I had $300 to spare ...
    x Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the way you styled these printed jeans! The solid tops are perfect! I sure do love that yellow pair!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete