Dilemma

I've got this huge dilemma! I can't decide on a pair of ankle boots. They're all in the desired budget, but I can't seem to figure out which ones would be best to style with. I've got these jeans and I've decided to buy some always comfortable boyfriend jeans.


















The boots on the left can be found here. They look so comfortable. I love the height of the heel. I'm not really for the color. I feel like they may be a better statement shoe. Those can be found at H&M.

The boots on the right can be found here. I really love the color, but I don't really know about the height of the shoe. I feel like they may be a tad bit short and would make the whole outfit look really awkward. This pair can be found at Aeropostale.

The big question is: Which pair would you buy?













2 comments

  1. I'd personally buy the left pair I love the heel on it and I think you make the color work with black or brown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go for the left pair I like the heel and I think they are more diverse :)

    ReplyDelete