Monochrome




Blazer-Forever 21
Dress-American Eagle 
Sandals-Gifted 

Don't ask me how these photos came out awkward and tilted. I guess it's the way I had the camera propped up. Anyways, this dress was originally my older sister's but she gave it to me after she grew out of it. You can't really tell, but it has a peplum-like top. I have a huge love for peplums and this dress is perfect. I pulled on a white blazer because I don't really like to show my arms. I'm aware that that's really stupid, but it's true. The dress is a good length. I had these sandals given to me from my grandmother. I like that their black, because they go with everything. 

I'm going shopping tomorrow after my doctor's appointment. It's basically going to be my back to school shopping. I'll be posting pictures of everything in a haul post. Feel free to email me or follow me on instagram. My user is @iminparadise. I'd love to hear from you! 


PS: don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Google. The links for both are to the side. 

1 comment