Monthly Marvels: July 2013

Monthly Marvels: July 2013


See through dress
modcloth.com



Equipment sleeve less shirt
$345 - donnaida.com


7 for all mankind
tessabit.com


Cacharel skirt
stylebop.com


Converse sneaker
karmaloop.com


Topshop
topshop.com



Chanel purse
farfetch.com





Today, I'm introducing a new post idea. Basically, it's a monthly post about things I loved during the month. It's called Monthly Marvels. This month is one full of pastels. It being summer, you have to wear lighter colors to keep cool. I put together three outfits that I would wear. All of these are going for three different events. A casual, a kind of dressed up one, and a dressed up outfit. I really love the flatforms from Topshop. I'm in need of a pair.

Thank you to everyone that wished me luck at the doctor's. I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Both of which, are genetic. I've already started medicine and am supposed to go to a therapist/counselor soon. Don't worry about me though. I'll get through this.

Do you guys like this monthly idea? It'll be my last post  for each month and will feature a theme. Also, I'm going to be doing a Questions page on my blog. Comment some questions or email me them! I'd love to hear from you guys!


Follow me on
Bloglovin , Fashiolista , Tumblr


No comments