Aztec

Top- Belk's 
Shorts- Delia's 
Bag- Gifted 


Hello everyone! My birthday is this Friday and I'm so excited. I'm going to the zoo for my 15th birthday.... The zoo will always be my happy place. I need the break from life for a bit. I won't go into extreme details, but I'll be getting help soon and a proper diagnosis. I should get better over time, just bare with me please. I want to thank everyone who has been commenting and reading my blog. All of that has made me determined to keep going. 


On a happier note, can we talk about how awkward of a photo this is? These shorts never seem to fit me right. And secondly, it looks like I have a mustache. Which I can assure you, that I don't. I promised a mostly full body picture and here it is. 

I also want to run some things over with you guys. I am going through as many blogs as possible and am commenting on posts. I was hoping to make some friends in the blogosphere, seeing as though I'm quite new. Feel free to email me and follow me on instagram. I'd be happy to reply in no time and share some awkward conversations with you all. 


Thanks again guys! Have a lovely day/night! 


Email- fashionthroughthelookingglass@gmail.com 
Instagram- iminparadise 
Tumblr- paradisethroughthelookingglass 



1 comment

  1. I hope you have fun at the zoo! I'm sorry to hear things in your life are not so good at the moment, you have to stay strong x I love the aztec shorts they are super cute :) x Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete