Balloons

Balloons


A Wear summer dress
$60 - awear.com


Cole haan shoes
colehaan.com



H M gold aviator
$9.05 - hm.com





Long time no see, yeah? I've been busy with Drivers Ed the last week and I have it until Thursday. Then I'll be posting on a normal basis. I've been looking at graphic tees on Urban Outfitters and Topshop. If you're like me, a fourth of your wardrobe is oversized graphic tees. Some I have gotten from the men's section in Kohl's. I have no shame.

Expect an outfit post sometime soon. Have a lovely day!



2 comments

  1. Hmm I'm actually taking drivers Ed also and I feel you about the over sized tees. I get mine from the men's section o any store because they have the best graphic tees.

    Http://www.douxetlo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping drivers ed wouldn't be this complicated but i'm sadly mistaken. :( and especially vintage ones!

      Delete