And when you're fifteen...


I'm going to be honest here, I just took a picture because it looked cool. 

I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be standing on that....


This was cool too. 


I just wanted to show a better outfit picture. 


Posing with my main homie. 

I was able to feed this beautiful creature. 


This was right after that amazing experience. 

This place is undeniably gorgeous. 

I  put my acting skills to the test. 


The park is so gorgeous. 

Hi! I can finally say I'm fifteen. That means that I'll be getting my license next year. That will be terrifying. I spent my day with my sister and father at North Carolina Zoo. I always love the zoo, because I can clear my head for a bit. My legs are aching though, but it was worth it. 

I wore a black shirt from Forever 21. My shorts were ordered form spikesandseams.com. They have Marvel characters on them. I may have a bit of an obsession with comic books. My dad ended up getting me a vintage Scooby Doo one for my birthday, along with the iPhone 5. Score! The shoes are converses and I've literally had them for over three years. 

I am also starting to save up for a new camera. Let's hope I can get that soon. 

I hope you all  had a lovely day! 

No comments