Very Belated Christmas




Shirt-Forever 21
Skirt-Thrifted
Tights-H&M
Boots-Gifted

Hi guys! I've been gone for quite awhile and I apologize for my absence. I missed doing my bug Christmas post and I was so excited about it. I wanted to share my outfit with you on Christmas but I didn't have much time. My sister were still wrapping presents on Christmas day! We eventually got toolazy to wrap them so we found some cute christmasy boxes to wrap them in. I've never had a more hectic Christmas.

Anyways, the purpose of this post is to give you a bit of insight of my posts to come. I was thinking of doing interviews every month and do a giveway sometime during the new year. I'll stick to doing Monthly Marvels posts and I might throw in a few instagram updates. I hope this makes you all very happy about the future of this blog. Feel free to email or comment some ideas. I don't mind and my inbox is slightly empty.

With love,
Carmen 

1 comment

  1. i love that skirt, such a good find! interviews would be great as we could discover new blogs :)

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete