Floral Darkness

Blouse-Forever 21
Skirt-Forever 21
Tights- H&M
Boots-Gifted

Today has been a slightly laid back day. I spent most of it going through my closet for possible outfits. I've managed to wear fuzzy socks everyday and I've got a large collection of them. Tights have become my winter essential. With the temperature slowly decreasing, it's been a hard time finding things to do outside of the house. 

The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a battle for me. For some reason, I've managed to rethink my whole life and what I want in the future. I think I'm to the point where I point out every flaw that I have and I've been in a constant confused state. For the last few years I've planned out my whole future and now I'm questioning everything to come. I want a career that I love and enjoy, but my mind has convinced me that I will never be able to achieve my goals. 

I think it's safe to say that I want to put as much effort into blogging. I think I'm going to introduce a few new posts. Maybe an interview with another blogger, a giveway, or maybe a small Q&A. Feel free to comment what you'd like to see on here.

With love, 
Carmen 

1 comment

  1. i really love your top! an interview with another blogger might be cool as we can discover new blogs : )

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete