Monthly Marvels: December 2013

Monthly Marvels: December 2013


Burberry multi color sweater
net-a-porter.com


Warehouse black sweater
$69 - warehouse.co.uk


Steve Madden military combat boots
$150 - johnlewis.com



Kate Spade colorful infinity scarve
katespade.com




Happy New Year! I'm currently sitting and trying to catch up with things that need to be done. I'm making a list of blog improvements to come and I'm immensely excited. This year has been full of random surprises and I would have to say it was okay. As some of you know, this year has been quite a struggle for me. Everyone has ups and downs and I'm just in a period full of downs. These last few months have been better than I expected. I've managed to get through another year and that's always good. I've been pulling through and I constantly remind myself to keep on going. So, that's what I've been doing. This year has also included some thoughts on what do with my life. I've always had a thing for writing and fashion. I thought it would be great to mix the two. Blogging has been a good outlet for me and you all are a huge help. I couldn't ask for anyone better. You're positive comments are a part in the reassurance to keep me striving for my goals. 

I apologize for having an emotional post today and not much of one talking about fashion. I promise to keep the sappy posts at a bare minimum. 

This monthly marvels are trends that I'm currently seeing at high school. Going to a public school in the middle of nowhere doesn't really give you much of a variety fashion wise. I'll be back soon (Hopefully in a few days!) and I'll introduce some new things. 

I hope you all have had good holidays! 

With love,
Carmen 

1 comment

  1. i really like the sweater and combat boots!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete