Life as of Now





Hey everyone! I'm back with a life update. Right now, I have lost all of my summer plans that I initially planned to have. I was supposed to start an internship and have the ability to work in a company this summer without having any health restrictions. The company was no longer able to house an intern this summer. I found the negative news out last week and it has thrown my summer plans all over the place. If anyone knows me, I struggle with living spontaneously and like to plan out every detail of my life. Another thing that I found out last week was that I was going to deal with more health appointments that I had not anticipated. This last week has definitely been frustrating and I am struggling on how to spend my time this summer. As most of my readers now, I have an Etsy store that you can visit here. Some products that I plan on selling are related towards pets. I am trying to some snazzy collars that can appeal to everyone. Another thing that I plan on focusing on, is my Poshmark which you can find here. I have been searching through a ton of my old clothes and listing them on that selling platform. Besides dealing with some difficulties recently, I have donated over 300 pieces of clothing to numerous thrift stores in my area. This is a HUGE accomplishment because I am notorious for holding on to every item in my closet. 

These little things have helped me get through the last few weeks and I am grateful to have a partner that helps me through every situation. He has definitely gotten me through this transition and helped me adapt to these new issues. For that, I am eternally grateful. 

That's a summary of my life at the moment. I have been forced to live spontaneously instead of living by my planner. This summer is going to definitely push me out of my comfort zone but hopefully, I can hold it together. 

I'll be back with another post that will be positive. (hopefully) Thank you for sticking around to the end of this post!

With love, 

Carmen xx 



No comments