Summer Sales





Blouse- Banana Republic 
Shorts- Gap 
Sandals- Birkenstock 


Hello all! I'm coming back to you with a post including some of my most recent purchases. I have bought quite a lot of clothes recently from places that I never shop at because of their summer sales. Like every college student, I'm constantly on a budget so I hardly ever buy quality items for myself. Some of the stores I never get to shop at because of their less affordable prices have been having their summer sales over the last couple weeks. I stopped by a Gap in Charleston and was able to find some of my favorite pieces in my closet. They were having a good sale so I splurged a bit. When Ethan and I returned home from Charleston, we went shopping the next day in hopes of finding some good items. I picked up these Birkenstocks and some awesome pieces from Banana Republic during their 4th of July Weekend Sale. 

I purchased some more goodies during a flash sale on Loft and I'm super excited for those items to come in. All of the pieces I've been purchasing have been under $40 and I'm constantly on the hunt for some more summer sales. I may post a haul of everything I purchased soon. 

That's all for today! I should be back soon with another post. 

WIth love, 

Carmen xx 


No comments