How to Style: Ankle Boots

How to Style: Ankle Boots



Topshop jeans
topshop.com


Acne Studios high heel booties
$610 - youheshe.com


The Cambridge Satchel Company leather satchel
$160 - johnlewis.com




Long time no see, again. I've been in the zone with school work for so long. I hardly even get time to sleep anymore. I feel like my schedule is becoming a jumbled mess. I've been a bit behind in biology and I stay after for tutoring sometimes. I've managed to get a low B in civics (which is bad, seeing as though I actually do well with politics). Most of my nights are full of studying and cramming for tests. This time, I swear to goodness, that I'll be on every week and post as much as possible. The holidays are coming around and I've been itching to start my Christmas music frenzy.

Now to this outfit. I've seen tons of boots being worn this fall and I couldn't be any happier. I love ankle boots being paired with boyfriend jeans. I have managed to collect tons of sweaters for this season and hopefully, they'll be making an appearance on here. I hope you all have a lovely day!

2 comments

  1. Lovely post! Love this outfit!

    Emma x
    http://www.beautyandrags.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those mom jeans! think you've styled these boots really well

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete