Things to Look Forward To




Dress- Forever 21 
Ankle Boots- H&M 

Hello all! I'm back with another post. The dress I'm wearing is by far one of my favorite dresses I bought in high school. I used to always accessorize with a belt to make it a little more fitting but I wanted it to be a little flowy this time. I've always been a fan of florals and this dress just has all of my favorite qualities. The ankle boots I'm wearing are one of the biggest staples in my closet because I love to add a little bit of height to my short stature. This outfit is one of my favorite outfits I've put together. 

I have some exciting news for all of the upcoming posts I'm going to write this summer. I leave for Charleston in about three weeks and am staying at one of the prettiest Airbnb's I could find. I've been looking at numerous travel guides to make sure I find the best places to visit during my 72 hours in Charleston. I went thrift shopping with one of my best friends from high school so expect a thrifting haul in the near future. I have a ton of clothes that I've bought over the last couple months and want to do a collective clothing haul. I am so excited for this summer and all of the potential posts I can come up with. What are your summer plans? 

With love, 

Carmen x 

No comments