End of the Second Chapter


Shirt- Thrifted 
Skirt- Forever 21 
Shoes- Nike 


Hey all! I've been stressing about finals for the last couple weeks and I'm glad to say it is finally over! I'm going to spend this summer working while sipping coffee, reading the best books I can find, and hopefully traveling or taking a few day trips around North Carolina. I actually have a fun trip planned with my boyfriend next month and I'm super excited about that!
I'm excited about all of the picture taking opportunities I'll have on our mini vacation. 

This shirt is probably one of my favorites and I'm always a little happier when I put it on. This was a $1.99 score at one of the best Goodwills near my college. I can never get tired of these Nike's and they are by far one of the most comfortable shoes I own! 

I'm also selling some clothes over on my Poshmark and if you would like to shop my closet you can find it here. 

I look forward to posting very very soon! 

With love,

Carmen x 

No comments