Fur Vest and Snow




Top- Forever 21 
Fur Vest- Gift 
Leggings- Forever 21 
Boots- Steve Madden 


Hello all!

I've been busy with tennis, work, and school. These pictures were taken a long time ago and I'm just now able to post them up on the blog. We received a minor dusting of snow today and it makes me wish we saw the same amount of snow as our last snow. I'm ready for winter to be over with and I'm more than willing to accept the warmer weather.
This outfit has been one of my favorite outfits of the winter. I've had these Steve Madden boots since my sophomore year of high school and they have yet to fail me during our winter storms.
Tennis season has just begun and the blog posts are going to be extremely spaced out until mid-April. I'm going to try to be on here as much as I can. I hope you all are hanging in there after our rough winter weather.

With love,

Carmen xx  

2 comments

  1. A good quality of article written by the author.
    In my views the author has done good amount of research before writing on this particular topic.
    Have you ever noticed how your computer gets infected by a virus just by clicking on a wrong URL or file?
    Well no need to worry. Malware crusher helps you to delete all malware.
    ITL Antivirus is the best antivirus in India right now.
    Also In order to remove or delete any type of malware please read this amazing article - Malware – Protection, Removal Tool, Scanner & Free Anti Malware

    ReplyDelete