Things Are Looking Up



Turtleneck- Forever 21 
Sweater Cardigan- Forever 21 
Jeans- Forever 21 
Ankle Boots- Forever 21 

Hello all! It's been a while but the last couple weeks have been crazy. I was hired at one of my favorite places on earth right after the new year. I left a job that was a bit toxic and now I am able to balance my life a little better. Tennis season is right around the corner and I'm still waiting for my clearance from my neurologist. After that, I get to hit the courts within a couple weeks in time for our spring season! 

With my new job, I'll be able to keep up my coffee addiction and balance my schoolwork. Exciting things are coming!!

With love, 

Carmen xx 

1 comment

  1. that sweater is so cute!! and I'm so glad you were able to get a job at a place that you love!! wishing you the best :)

    lifestyleletters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete